Mobilization for war has begun in earnest throughout the continent:
- England sent an army into the ocean. Luckily they were trained in dog-paddling.
- France tried to invade neutral Switzerland through the Alps. They forgot those little climbing poles.
- Germany unexpectedly deployed troops into neighboring Denmark–clearly a provocation to their British rivals.
- A division of the Italian army got caught up sightseeing in Rome and missed their deployment to Naples. In an evasive naval maneuver to avoid a Cruise liner filled with students from a nearby private high school, the fleet destined for the Ionian Sea was diverted into the Tyrrhenian.
- No action was taken in Serbia. Instead, armies loyal to the Dual Monarchy clashed in Romania with Russia. Things have escalated quickly here with neither side commenting.
- The Ottoman Empire moved their fleet into the Black Sea.
Heavy days ahead.